We offer private farm tours! Book a time for you and your family to visit our farm, ask questions and see where your food comes from.
While the farm is most active in the spring and summer, we do offer tours in the fall and winter. Appointment only. If you are with a school or school program and would like to participate in one of our farm tours, please contact us separately to schedule.
We love hosting tours and answering questions. Please keep in mind that we are a working farm and by providing farm tours, we are taking time away from daily chores. We appreciate you and your interest in touring our farm.
We have 4 dogs on site with our animals. To be transparent, please let us know prior to your scheduled tour if you or someone in your group has a fear of dogs. We are happy to accommodate in a way that will keep our guests happy, but also keep our livestock safe.
Our farm is located in Nebo, NC. The farm’s full address will be sent to you after booking.
Items will be available for purchase. Please bring cash!
We do not have public restrooms available. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Children (and adults) should be well behaved and supervised at all times.
- We are not responsible for accident or injury, lost or stolen items while you are on our property.
- Absolutely NO animals of any kind are permitted on the farm. If you require a service animal, you must contact us before booking!
- Use hand sanitizer before and after handling animals/animal feed/etc.
- We do require each attendee to sign a liability waiver available to you upon arrival.
By booking a tour time, you agree to abide by the statements above.
Please email us with any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org