5 Ways to Preserve Your DIY Chicken Broth
October 12, 2022
- Pressure canning - safest way to can chicken broth or stock. Find out how to pressure can here.
- Refrigerator - inspired by Diana at My Humble Kitchen store your chicken broth for up to 6 months. Read more here.
- Dehydration - wild since its a liquid but it can be done according to Merissa at Little House Living. Get her recipe here.
- Homemade Bouillon - Hayley at Health Starts In The Kitchen tells you all about it!
- Freezing (my fav) - yes, as simple as it sounds. We like to use silicone molds to freeze in and then place in a freezer safe container or Ziplock bag. These are our favorite silicone molds.
Now get to preserving!