Sausage Cheese Balls: The Ultimate Party Pleaser Recipe!
November 2, 2023
Get ready to savor the mouthwatering goodness of Sausage and Cheese Balls! This irresistible appetizer combines the rich flavors of sausage, sharp cheddar cheese, and a hint of spice.
A simple mixture of ingredients, rolled into bite-sized balls, and baked to golden perfection. Whether you're hosting a gathering or just craving a tasty snack, these cheesy sausage balls will be the star of the show.
Serve them with your favorite dipping sauce and watch them disappear in no time!
- 1 pound Edwards Family Farms ground sausage (any flavor)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1.25 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Allow cream cheese to soften.
- Mix cream cheese, Bisquick and sausage together in a medium bowl.
- Once incorporated, roll mixture into 1 inch balls until you have used all the mixture.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the balls on the tray.
- Place tray into preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes or until brown.
- Top with cheddar cheese and allow the heat to melt the cheese. Serve and enjoy!
Thank you for this delicious and easy recipe, Stephanie!