- (4) Chicken, Drumsticks
- (1/4 cup) flour
- (1 teaspoon) paprika
- (1/2 teaspoon) garlic powder
- (1/2 teaspoon) onion powder
- (to taste) salt and pepper
- (2 Tablespoons) melted butter
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a bowl, mix together flour, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Pat the chicken drumsticks dry and roll them in the flour mixture to coat evenly.
- Place the coated drumsticks on a baking sheet and drizzle them with melted butter.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, turning them halfway through, until the chicken is crispy and cooked through.
Pro Tip: For an extra kick of flavor, you can brush the drumsticks with barbecue sauce or hot sauce during the last 10 minutes of baking for a sweet and spicy twist.